Teacherclasspage.com Service Features
The classpage service is completely turn-key. Everything is provided to enable all your teachers to manage
their own class web pages today!
School webmasters love it.
- Simple Interface. The classpage editor is a single web form with a simple and speedy interface.
No computer programming is required.
Now With Full Screen Editor!
- Online Flashcards. Teachers are able to provide students with a simple tool
for practicing spelling and reading words, foreign language, math problems, science, etc. Online flashcards are a
terrific test preparation tool!
Each classpage can now have up to 5 different sets of flashcards!
- Multimedia Tutorials. Multimedia tutorials provide teachers an audio-visual overview
of all the classpage service features and functions. Great for in-service workshops or individual use.
- Classpage Calendar. Each classpage comes with an online calendar of events to provide teachers a simple and effective
tool for high-lighting important information for parents and students.
- Easy Access. Each classpage can be updated and viewed from any computer connected to the Internet.
Teachers can update homework assignments and class information in seconds from school or home.
Parents can access class information at any time from home or work. Students can access assignments and review materials from school, the library, or home.
- Custom Classpage Directory. A custom directory of the school's classpages is provided. This directory can
be linked to directly from a school's website. Each classpage can also be linked to directly.
- Local Control. Classpage accounts for teachers can be added and deleted by a local school administrator as needed.
Unlike other services, this eliminates accounts being created by unauthorized users. Each classpage is password protected.
- Automatic Notification. Parents and students can be automatically notified by email
whenever new information is posted to a classpage. This is a real time-saver for parents as they can access the information immediately from home or work.
- Favorite Links. Teachers can include links to websites that may be of interest to students and parents. Up to 20 links can be included with each classpage.
- Advanced HTML. Teachers may add their own HTML code to their classpage, but it is not required. This allows teachers
to customize their classpage with elements such as bolding and images as desired.
- File Attachments. Teachers can easily attach files to their classpages, such as Word and Excel documents.
- Photo Gallery. Photos can be added to a classpage with a click of the mouse. Teachers love this fun feature!
- Online Help. Detailed online help is provided for all of the classpage editor functions.
- Support. An online contact form is provided and each request is assigned a unique contact ticket number for reference. School administraters are also provided toll free telephone support.